What I didn't remember was that we started this whole train a-rolling in June of 2008. Over four years ago! Craziness.
Rick sent around a spreadsheet in those early days with a bunch of potential suggestions, and we haven't even watched all of those yet. Here are a few from Rick's list that (I'm pretty sure) we haven't seen:
Willow
Toy Soldiers
Walk Like a Man
Cloak and Dagger
3 O'Clock High
The Black Stallion
Batteries Not Included
Amazon Women on the Moon
Yeah, I don't think we're going to run out of movies any time soon. Or, to paraphrase a nostalgic movie we have watched, we're gonna need a bigger jar.
I plan to do a post soon with every movie we've watched to date, but that will take a while.
If it's not a lot more work, would be great to have each movie get it's own post. Up to you... I'm happy to help too.
ReplyDeleteThat would be cool. I'll start with the list and we'll take it from there . . .
ReplyDelete